St Nicholas Court is a block of 49 luxury flats and penthouses
situated in an eviable location on Porthmeor Beach, St Ives. The flats and penthouses are approached through a picturesque courtyard.
We offer a selection of six luxury 4-5* rated flats with varying
layouts and outlooks - please view these by clicking on the left hand links for full information and image galleries, and note the below information which is applicable to all flats.
Included in all Six Flats:
- Superior Internal Furnishings - Regularly Inspected by Tourist Board (Awarded 4-5*)
- Kitchen: Electric Cooker, Dishwasher, Microwave & Utensils
- Bedrooms: Sprung Mattresses, Bed Linen & Colour TV in Main Bedroom.
- Stora-beds: Relyon Stora-beds offer flexibility on the number of beds in a bedroom. Note that the number of beds in the Stora-bed bedroom is either two/three (not four). The fourth bed, if used,
may be set up as an additional bed in another bedroom/the lounge.
- Dining Area & Lounge: Colour TV
- Cots/Highchair: One of each per flat by advance request
- Bathrooms: Bath, Shower, Toilet
- Electricity - costs included for all flats.
- Covered Garage Space: One per flat excluding Flat 29 (2 car spaces, though 1 to be a small car) Please enquire about maximum height if your car is high
- Not included: Cot Bed Linen, Towels, Tea Towels etc
- Saturday - Saturday Letting: Flat 5, 11, 29 & 45 (Excluding New Year - please enquire)
- Friday - Friday Letting: Flat 35 & 46 (Excluding New Year - please enquire)
- Number of People: The normal maximum number in each flat is either 6-7 adults/children with the exception of Flat 35 (2 adults/children). In exceptional circumstances and with prior approval, a
higher number may possibly be agreed. In these circumstances there will be an additional charge of £100 per person per week/part week over the normal maximum number.
- Pets - we regret we do not accept pets
- Smoking - all flats and penthouses are 'no-smoking'
- Deposit: The deposit is £50 per week and is in addition to the hire charge. The balance of the deposit, after deducting any charges, is returned to the hirer 14 days after the end of the